Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kickstarter: Alas Vegas

On the first day, James Wallis made Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and it was good. For the next six days, he created a smattering of semi-roleplaying games, such as the Adventures of Baron von Munchhausen, and they were pretty good too. On the seventh day, and for fifteen years after that, James Wallis sat on a fat pile of royalty checks, while gleefully watching as DMs followed his instructions and burned everything players hold dear. I'd imagine that was the best part of all for Mr. Wallis. Now, he's decided to throw his hand in the pot again with Alas Vegas -- an RPG set in Vegas using blackjack gameplay and tarot cards.
I'll let him explain himself:

Alas Vegas is available for 6 pounds (8-9 Smackeroos) and the kickstarter ends on Feb. 28.

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I forgot to add the link after I edited the text. Thank you for linking it. I intend to plug it once more before the Kickstarter ends, too.

    ReplyDelete